Saturday, April 12, 2014

Super Saturday Sale Highlights: April 12

Here are a few highlights of some items on sale today.

Leaving a Legacy Designs has Here Comes Trouble on sale for $2 and each of the add ons are $1.


Here are a couple of things I've put together with the kit. The first is a 4x6 calendar for this June. The second is a page I did a bit ago featuring some pics from a trip to the Kroc Center Pool.


Kroc Center

Scraps N Pieces the designers also have some great deals today.  I've picked up both of these already and they are awesome!



Here is a page I've done with Flipping and Rolling. I have lots more planned for both kits but haven't gotten them done yet. The metal guys are an add on for the kit.
Kroc Center 2

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Super Saturday Deals in the SNP Store! There is also a Spring Cleaning sale going on and many of the items are 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment